Recent Work


This is one of my latest works entitled, "Git Yo A$$ Back in this House". This painting commemorates all those evenings I got caught tryin to slip out the house to write on walls. Mom was no joke. I eventually had to step up my game and upgrade to a rope ladder. After that I never got caught again. Sorry Mom. I guess I'm old enough to let you in on it now.

"Git Yo A$$ Back in this House" 2010
Acrylic on Canvas
34" x 48"
Please inquire for pricing and availability
info@normmaxwell.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm bugging right now, because this is really you. I can't describe how proud I am of you and your achievements. I am so very impressed, but not surprised in the least bit. And so you know this is really me, you used to tag as "Ice" and I was "Styx".
    Be blessed, homie.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete